CLICK HERE and see why
This is the Vince Delmonte program within a few weeks I saw a huge difference.Now I could be on the front cover of men's magazine! You've got to check this out it's the best thing ever! when I finished it I was killing guys in rugby, boxing and mma the strength I had was unreal if you want a sexy physique or just extra muscle in a short time.High intesity low volume that's the way to workout.I actually had people in the gym come up to me and ask how I got so muscular in such a short time it was great.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I learned from vince
When I go into the gym the first thing I do is warm up always warm up trust me. After about 15 minutes thats when the fun begins, you have to lift very heavy weights and lift until total muscular failure until you can't do another rep! Do this three times I know sounds completely different to what you normally do but it works. Working out is only half the battle though you need to focus on nutrition just as much if not more! If you're not eating enough calories then you're screwed, your not giving your muscles the fuel it needs to grow. Don't worry Vince wil tell you everything you need to know and he gives plenty of free stuff on his site click on one of the links on my page or click here

No comments:
Post a Comment